Digital Marketing Associate
Move This World seeks a full-time Digital Marketing Associate based in New York City to support the growth & implementation of organization-wide Marketing initiatives.
Move This World has trained over 110,000 individuals across school districts, organizations and companies to address their mental, emotional and social wellbeing in order to foster safe and supported learning environments. We equip leaders with a set of evidence based, developmentally aligned, creative tools to ritualize a practice of building social and emotional wellbeing. When we have tools to manage daily stresses, we have the skills to collaborate and support one another to succeed. Together we can create healthy, resilient groups where everyone is empowered to thrive and reach their full potential. Let’s make moves.
About the position
We are looking for an up-and-coming professional who is above all a storyteller with style. We are looking for someone who creates ideas with panache and communicates them with clarity.
Our programs are strengthening our impact and you will help us ensure our message is heard. The right candidate will work closely with our Marketing Manager to build a common, united, pitch perfect voice for our external messaging. You will be able to write effectively at a moment’s notice but also develop and lead our long-term marketing and communications strategy as we grow, succeed, and move forward.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead social media strategy and ensure brand consistency across all channels
- Devise and execute tactics targeting lead generation and marketing automation
- Oversee multi-channel initiatives, including but not limited to organic & paid social media marketing.
- Create and monitor the performance of digital strategies
- Design and execute direct mail, email and digital marketing campaigns
- Analyze data to optimize advertising efforts
- A quantitative and analytical mindset
- Focused on getting results
- Proven experience implementing organic & paid social media strategies.
- Ability to communicate Move This World’s vision and mission to various audiences.
- Be a highly creative individual who possesses self-confidence, flexibility, and energy, and who thrives working in a dynamic environment.
- Be a strong mentor and team leader and the ability to inspire those working with him/her toward accomplishing common objectives.
- Be a quick learner who can pick up skills and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- At minimum, a Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 to 3 years of digital marketing experience.
- Recommended: HTML coding skills, proficiency in AdWords, and Photoshop/graphic design experience.
- Knowledge of editing software a plus.
To accept the challenge, submit your application here.